Summer 2021 Discount Policy
- Early Bird Discount: You must register by April 30th for three full weeks of Summer Camp (with payment in full) to receive a $50 discount
- Festival of the Arts Attendees 10% discount
Note: Discounts cannot be combined.
Changes, Withdrawals and Refunds Policies:
Registration is on a “first paid for” basis. A refund minus a $100 admin fee will be provided for cancellations prior to April 30.
Covid Refund Policy:
- There will be no refunds after May 1st, 2021.
- If after May 1st, TWS Summer Camp is mandated by York Region Public Health to shut down prior to summer camp starting. All families will get a full refund minus the admininstration fee.
- If a camper does not pass the screening test and is sent home to get a COVID-19 test the family will get a full refund minus the administration fee for each day missed.
- If camper is sent home throughout the day after developing symptoms, Family will get a refund for only full days missed. There will be no refunds for half days missed.
- During the camp season if there is a COVID-19 positive case in your campers cohort/ group and your camper has been told by York Region Public Health to self-isolate as per public health guidelines, you will receive a full refund minus the administration fee, for the days missed.
- During the camp season if public health has indicated you may come back to camp and you choose to stay home, no refund will be issued.
- There will be no other refunds given for days missed other than the above reasons relating to COVID-19.
- Refunds will not be provided without a doctors note.
- All refunds are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
For questions, or concerns regarding our policy please contact Laura Cipolla, our Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-738-6480.